10.04.2005

The Lee of the Stone

I've had a blog at Modblog for the past two years, and as much as I've grown to enjoy the community and the people and all that crap, there has simply been too much downtime, and too many bugs lately, and fearing that the place is going to get worse (or cease to exist) before it gets better, I've decided to reopen this blogger account, and, at the very least, operate both of them simultaeneously until I can fully make up my mind which service is better to sate my need to talk to strangers about stupid shit.

When whatever timeframe the modblog folk refer to as "shortly"-which this time has constituted over two days-has passed, and I regain access, I'll be selecting some of the posts I'd rather not see go down with that ship, and repost them here .

-Meanwhile, I have something new in the works. Stay tuned.

2 Smart-ass Remarks

At 2:11 PM, Blogger The Moomin said...

i still believe. i want to believe.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger XTAP59 said...

Hello fellow modblogger.......
XTAP59, the blogger formerly known as LOTGK.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home